Friday 15 July 2011

If I was shopping in Preserved today...

It's hard to be surrounded by such lovely clothes all day and not wonder what additions I'd make to my wardrobe. So I've put together a few items that I would pick up if I was shopping instead of working in Preserved today.

My first two picks are the colour to have in your wardrobe, orange! (Which I'm a bit obsessed with at the moment, it makes a tan look AMAZING!)

Orange Maxi £28

For day I love this orange maxi dress with flowers embroidered flowers on the bust. It has sheer sleeves so it would keep you cool on a warm day like today. It also combines a couple of this summers trends, 70's (it actually is from the 70's, no high street copies here!) and brights.




I'd style it with long loose boho hair and lots of gold accessories.
Think Nicole Richie at her hippy best.
Nicole Richie













For a night time look this orange sparkly mini dress is stunning. The glittery fabric really dresses it up, and would make you stand out in a crowd. And the best bit is you won't see anyone else out wearing it.
Orange Mini Dress £25

I'd style it up with a high pony, hot pink wedges and bronzed make up.

The last item I love is a bargain from our sale rail. I'll admit girls, it doesn't look like much on the hanger, but once it's on it's absolutely gorgeous (and makes your waist look tiny, bonus!)


Pink Mini Dress £10

See, how good does it look on?! What I love about this dress is that it can go from day to night. Wear it with ankle boots and some retro inspired sunglasses in the day, for that festival look. (I'd channel Jameela Jamil)


And to carry it through to night swap your boots for your highest heels, add plenty of lashes and give you hair that Brigitte Bardot lift at the roots for a sixties siren look.

Brigitte Bardot
So if that's whet your appetite for all things vintage, call in and see us! Everything in the shop is worth a look.
Don't forget we're on ASOS too, so if you can't get into Liverpool or just prefer to shop from home, not to worry, you won't be left out!

Preserved xx








No comments:

Post a Comment